Warm glad! hope so you are doing good, As the world goes on mobile we found new ray to shoot up our skills… Here we are going to talk about React Native App and its development.
We get confused, What features should mention for React Native app,
- Integration with backend systems by means of Mobile Foundation adapters
- Out of the box and custom security framework throughout of the box security checks and security check adapters.
- Application management – remotely enable /disable your app versions
- Device blacklisting – Blacklist individual rogue or stolen devices from the Mobile Foundation console
- Secure and protect your app and backend by using security features such as certificate pinning, application authenticity etc.
- BuGet out of the box analytics from user trends to backend performance
REACT Native, has a huge community support today. React Native is built on top of ReactJS which has given a huge competition to the long time favorite, Is there any future of Hybrid App Development ?
There is two terminology where the users get a clash….. Hybrid mobile app & Hybrid app frameworks so, what is react native?
- It’s got ios and android covered.
- Reusable components allow hybrid apps to render natively.
- Apply react native ui components to an existing app’s code—without any rewriting at all.
- React native is all about the ui.
- Native app development is much more efficient.
- It offers third-party plugin compatibility, less memory usage, and a smoother experience
CONS – REACT Native
- It is Improving with Time – It’s not impeccant code, as usual, we need to verify once before release build.
- Its Existence is Casual – There is no security for its popularity and its scope, in short, we can say it’s uncertain.
- Native Code Required – You have to write a minimal amount of native code when developing apps with React Native. This is something you will also need to budget for, especially if your app requires access to device cameras and other onboard hardware.
Despite having few loopholes and hiccups, the REACT Native Framework passes all the tests and hurdles to become the number one choice for almost every React Native Development Company to develop the mobile apps. A React native developer not only finds the agility and ease while developing the REACT Native apps, but also experiences the high efficiency and low cost & workload during the process. What makes the process more exciting is that you do not need to focus on both iOS and Android platforms to create the app. Hence, many colossal companies in the world rely on the REACT Native Framework to create exciting apps that we use on a daily basis.