How to diminish the cost of development for mobile applications, either Android or iOS… whatever operating system. This is one of the most popular and widely precious discussed issues on the Internet today.
The mobile market is day by day growing, and thus the need for high-quality products and services for mobile development is also growing so if we are the part of IT Industry we must need to improve our mobile app development services.
Applications have become a profitable business.
Despite the obvious appeal of this segment, the cost of developing a mobile application is often prohibitive. Many people think that developing a mobile application is easy, something you can manage with a budget of up to $3,000 unfortunately, this is not the case. Let’s try to understand the reasons and answer the question of how the price of a mobile application is determined.
Why is mobile app development so expensive?
The process of creating a mobile application includes several stages:
- Pre-design analytics
- Interface design
- Mobile development
- Backend development
- Technical support and promotion
At each stage, you will need 1-3 high-skilled and highly paid specialists; adding up the cost of specialists, with an average project period of 4-6 months, a high sum.
At the start of the project, if you do not fully understand why you need a mobile application or what effect it will have on your business, we recommend that you conduct pre-project analytics that will answer key questions: Who are your users? What tasks will it solve? What functions need to be implemented?
All of this is necessary to win over competitors, make a profit and most importantly, understand whether it makes sense to develop your mobile application, as there may already be a ready-made solution for your problem. If you’ve decided to develop your application, then the question is: “Why creating your mobile app is expensive?
Here I would like to suggest some latest trending platform for mobile app development like, Developers can reuse the code and can design apps that can work efficiently on multiple platforms, including Android, iOS, Windows, and many more. These are
here we aren’t going for app development technology but we just need to understand the behind concepts, how it works, let we clear with these, cross-platform development?
If you need a native mobile application for iOS and Android, you should develop one app for each platform, so you should spend twice as many hours. Cross-platform technologies, such as Flutter or React Native, allow for the creation of one app for two platforms. Due to many restrictions, they’re not used in serious product development. With the risks that have arisen, your project may simply not reach the release or may face serious limitations in terms of functionality. In this article, you can find more information about cross-platform development.
I’ll hire freelancers for development!”
This could save your budget up to 70%. In this case, you save a lot of money on the development, testing, and management, but there are also a lot of risks.
First, the quality of the project will depend on how good you are at testing.
Second, the quality of the code must also be considered, since you can’t guarantee that the code will be reviewed or that the development process will be well-organized. As a result, in the future, no single agency will be able to use such a project for support and will instead have to recreate or rebuild it all over again.
Third, a team of freelancers is very difficult to scale, so the risk of a project not being completed on time or even the disappearance of the contractor in the middle of the project increases. Thus it results in lost time and money.
Set clear vision to your app requirement , because when we change our requirements then as rational we need to give charges for the developers.
Set of features for your app
By forming the necessary set, If you can eliminate some features that are expensive but don’t necessarily carry significant benefits for your users.
We have collected the top popular features that significantly increase the cost of development:
- Integration with the site, online store, third-party services
- Data synchronization between devices
- Chat for users’ communication (but not chat with support)
- Offline mode
- Real-time audio/video processing
- A large number of screens
Following Apple and Google guidelines
Mobile applications created in accordance with the guidelines look stylish, familiar to users, and allow them to predict the behaviour and location of certain elements, which means they can solve their tasks faster and get the best user experience from the application and operating system.
In addition, a design created in accordance with the guidelines allows developers to use components that have already been developed rather than having to reinvent them from scratch, which reduces development time.
Despite the fact that professional app creation isn’t cheap, by following our advice, you can reduce the cost of mobile app development without losing the quality of the final product. You must find a team that not only wants to take on your project but is also able to bring you the desired result:
- A qualitatively conducted stage of analysis and formation of the application structure allows you to correct possible errors in the logic of the product at the very beginning of the work, thereby reducing the cost of optional functions and increasing the efficiency of the entire development phase.
- When forming a list of functions, it is necessary to understand the ratio of price and actual benefits of each individual component. It may happen that the juice just isn’t worth the squeeze.
- Compliance with guidelines and the principles of navigation laid down in the system will allow you not only to create a convenient and familiar product for users, but will also save 10-15% of the development budget.
- Using ready-made interface solutions allows you to save up to 20% of the development budget. You just need to know where to look for them.
- Experienced contractors will always proceed from the final task and offer you effective solutions specifically for your project, rather than expensive and fashionable functions, the appropriateness of which is rather controversial from a long-term perspective.