- December 7, 2017
- Posted by: foradmin
- Category: Business plans, Economics, Funding trends, International
India’s Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi and Advisor to US President Donald Trump Ivanka Trump inaugurated the 8th edition of the Global Entrepreneurship Summit in Hyderabad on 28 Nov.
PM Modi who inaugurated the event by launching the GES logo on indigenously developed robot Mitra said, “The theme, ‘women first, prosperity for all’ makes this edition of GSE stand out. The United States of America and the Republic of India are proud to announce the eighth annual Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES) in Hyderabad, India on 28-30 November, 2017. This year’s Summit will highlight the theme “Women First, Prosperity for All”, and will focus on supporting women entrepreneurs and fostering economic growth globally.
The GES is an annual event that draws high-level investors, entrepreneurs and business leaders from around the world. It also provides phenomenal opportunities for professional networking, mentoring, and training intended to help entrepreneurs create new products and services that will transform the world. Or in more descriptive way The GES serves as a vital link between governments and the private sector, and convenes global participants to showcase projects, exchange ideas, and champion new opportunities for investment. Relationships formed at past GES Summits have transcended industries and sectors and transformed ideas into enterprises.
In Indian mythology, a woman is an incarnation of Shakti- the Goddess of power, we believe women empowerment is vital to our development.” Over there The chief guest Ivanka Trump US President economy adviser, Nirmala Sitharaman, newly crowned miss Manushi Chhillar 2017 & External Minister of India Smt. Sushma Swaraj was also present there. This is a first time in India that we have organized this event from south Asian countries.The summit, to be attended by 1,500 entrepreneurs from 170 countries, Women have represented 52.5 % of the entrepreneurs, investors and ecosystem supporters at the GES 2017. In fact, more than 10 countries including Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia and Israel has represented by an all-women delegation. While the entrepreneurs attending the GES also reflect a very young team with nearly 31.5 % of them being either aged 30 or below. The youngest entrepreneur is aged 13 while the oldest one is 84. The purpose of this event to promote the partnership of women in corporate industries. The Developing country India is now ready to be held this kinds of programmes.
Special Highlights at Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2017
- Women will represent 52.5 percent of entrepreneurs, investors and ecosystem supporters at GES 2017. This is the first time that women have been the majority of participants at a GES.
- Women from 127 countries are participating. 10+ countries will be represented by an all-female delegation, including Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, and Israel.
- Overall, participants hail from 150 countries and territories across the world.
- The American entrepreneurs, investors, and ecosystem supporters come from 38 U.S. states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.
- Indian entrepreneurs from the length and breadth of the country will join GES and connect with entrepreneurs and investors from around the world.
- 5 percent of entrepreneurs at GES are 30 years old or younger.
- The youngest entrepreneur is 13 and the oldest entrepreneur is 84.
This is a stage where you can promote your corporate business in the front of top world business Entrepreneurs. Today India represent numerous corporate business in India. India is a capable country as per Political, Industrial point of the review. Indian Govt is inviting foreigners trader to explore their business in India. So this summit will generate new opportunities for business trade and also this will explore women itself that she can leading anything and we as Indian citizen will always promote this kind of event. We have proud that we had been a part of this global summit.